The Sacrament of Reconciliation
is available on
Tuesday: 5:15 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.,
First Saturdays: after 8:00 a.m. Mass until 9:30 a.m.
or by appointment
Tuesday: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
is led by the Parish Council of Catholic Women (PCCW)
every first weekend of the month before Masses and
our Knights of Columbus every second weekend of the month before Masses.
All are welcome in this place!
We would like to welcome you to the website for Saint Paul's Catholic Church in Plainfield, Wisconsin. From its humble beginnings in 1898, the parish of Saint Paul's has grown to include over 1200 parishioners and over 60 different ministries in which our parish families participate in. The family of Saint Paul's invites you to view the different areas of our website to see how our parish family is involved in spreading the Gospel in our area and we invite you to visit Saint Paul's Catholic Church to experience how our parish family is living out the Gospel.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like any additional information on Saint Paul's Parish.
The Saint Paul's Parish Family
Bishops Appeal Goal- $16,191 - We have met 64% of our goal!! Please help us raise the 36% that we need!!
Special Thank you to Betty Burns and all the ladies who help with our Luncheon preparations for Funerals
Special Thank you to Julie Craig for your hard work with decorating!!
SCRIP Program information here!
Saint Paul's Parishioners Featured in
The Compass, and on YouTube!
1. Our "Learn Christ; Live Christ" Religious Education Program is Back in The Compass! (March 9, 2016)
Read all about it here.
Megan R. & Allie B. place their prayer intention cards on a wooden cross in the Narthex.
2. Our Religious Education program in The Compass, Nov. 13, 2015
3. Parishioner Bernadette Sherman featured in the
Oct. 18, 2015 edition of The Compass
4. Parishioner Cheryl Pionke featured in The Compass
5. Parishioner Donna Thoma featured in The Compass
6. Parishioner David Senft featured in The Compass
7. Jaime Thietten and Dave Senft on Youtube! singing
8. Joyce Dunn helps prepare infants for Baptism in The Compass